Useful Information for Tax Year April 2016-17:
- Tax-free allowance increases to £11,000.
- The basic rate limit increases to £32,000.
- The new Dividend Allowance means that individuals will not have to pay tax on the first £5,000 of dividend income they receive.
- Employment allowance – You could get £3,000 a year off your National Insurance bill.
- Auto enrolment pension – Do you know you’re staging date?
Providing useful information for businesses including self-employed individuals.
Providing information for limited companies.
The Pensions Regulator is the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes.
You could get up to £3,000 a year off your National Insurance bill if you’re an employer.